Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

I love fuzzy socks. a lot.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ode to My Luggage

O luggage, new luggage,
So spotted and fair,
You'll make my heart glad
To travel somewhere.

The hub of the airport,
So crowded and hot,
Round the return belt
You're easy to spot.

O luggage, my luggage,
You'll make people look,
Grin, laugh and say oh,
Perhaps drop a book.

True, I did buy you new,
But at only half price.
You're roomy and strong,
Long-lasting; no mice!

O luggage, dear luggage
I'll travel, I must!
For I'll smile and say,
"It's you or it's bust!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Lamar said...

I've seen this suitcase in person, and I must say it's pretty darn sweet!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ever ther was luggage that shouted "Moogan make me yours!" It's taht.

XOXO

Shae

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home